Recently Google has introduced (gtag.js) which is also known as Global Site Tag. You may be wondering What is Global Site Tag? or (gtag.js) is, well that what we are going to see in this Post.
What is Global Site Tag?
You won’t need to manage multiple tags for different products instead, you can use gtag.js and get all the measurement features and integrations as they become available. One good thing about this Global Site Tag is you don’t need to create additional accounts or manage configuration in a separate interface. Global Site Tag provides you with deeper insights into your visitors and their behaviours on your website.
Looks like Google will be using the gtag.js to create new analytics features in the future. You may be wondering How to change to gtag.js or how to integrate the gtag.js for my new website, we have an answer and also we are going to help you with how to do it. Before Moving to it, let me Explain why would you require to Switch to gtag.js.
Importance of Global Site Tag
- You can easily track your events analytics and site views.
- You have the Power to view where your visitors come from.
- It helps you to understand your behaviour without connecting to multiple services.
- gtag.js allows you to integrate with all the google platform from marketing tools to analytics.
Alright now, let’s get into the how part. MonsterInsights, Yes if you are familiar with Web-designing then you would be aware of MonsterInsights, if you are new to web designing, then let me tell you about MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is one of the best analytics plugin available for WordPress website in the market. It has the ability to bring Analytics report straight to your WordPress dashboard so you would not need to visit multiple websites for your Analytics.
With MonsterInsights you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site and you can customise it according to your needs. Get the MonsterInsights and check out my article on How to Quickly Install Google Analytics Global Site Tag in WordPress (gtag.js) in order to integrate it with your website.
To see more articles on Tech, Travel, WordPress and more Do-Follow my Newsletter.
Like this Post? Do share it with your friends
Continue reading my posts on-
- How to Set Display Rules in OptinMonster
- How to Quickly Export WordPress Analytics with Google Analytics
- 4 Most powerful and useful WordPress Tools
- How to Quickly Create Lightbox Popups for WooCommerce
- How to connect WPForms and Sendinblue in WordPress
- Travel, Thunderbird and Coffee
- How to set up Event Tracking with Google Analytics in WordPress
Leave a Reply